The biochar production equipment can use various biomass wastes as raw materials, such as straw, rice husk, wood chips, sawdust, palm shell, coconut shell,etc. And the final products are biomass charcoal, tar and wood vinegar. And they all have wide application.
The tar and wood vinegar can be used as the chemical raw material for storage and sale.The biomass charcoal has a wide range of uses in life, agriculture, industry. Life: biochar can be widely used as fuel in the barbecue, rinse and other food field; Agriculture: biochar can attach heavy metal, which improves the quality of soil; Industry: biochar can be reprocessed into activated carbon, widely used in the smelting, chemical fields.
Now we know that biochar production equipment is used to produce charcoal, then let us know the process of biochar making machine. This machine will produce biochar through the process”high temperature pyrolysis gas volatile, sulfur emission, charcoal enrichment”.
1. High Temperature Pyrolysis Gas Volatile
The water content of biomass material is generally less than 20%, the size must be also less than 50mm. After pretreatment, the biomass material will be conveyed to the carbonization furnace for heating. When the temperature reaches 100 degrees, the biomass material will become charcoal, and at the same time, the combustible gas will be also produced.
2. Sulfur Emission
The combustible gas will be purified by spay dedusting system to remove the sulfur components. At the same time, we can extract tar and wood vinegar from combustible gas by using condenser system. Finally, the leftover gas will be recycled by draft fan to heat carbonization furnace again. The whole process of charcoal production equipment is energy-saving and eco-friendly.
3. Charcoal Enrichment
Our biochar making machine is equipped with the latest cooling system, and the temperature of charcoal can be guaranteed below 30 degrees for collection and storage.
1. Configured with sealing system, ensure the environmental cleanliness and production safety.
2. Professional desulfurization, smoke-remove, cooling system.
3. Configured with the casing (protective shell), which can prevent the body contacting the high temperature directly.
4. Combustible gas was recycled to the burner, combustion device with pressure gauge, pressure relief valves and electronic ignition device.
5. Power supply section has a standardized control system to ensure safety.
6. Central control can be designed according to the customer’s request, which can separate the operator and machine.
Technical Parameters For Biochar Equipment
|Hourly Feeding Capacity||500kg||0.8-1 Ton||1.5-2 Tons||2.5-3 Tons|
|Raw Materials||1. All kinds of biomass waste, such as sawdust, coconut shells, olive shells, palm shells, bamboo,etc.
2. Civil sludge, municipal sludge, industrial sludge,etc
|Pattern||Horizontal & Rotary|
|Heating Materials||Charcoal, Wood, diesel, Natural Gas, LPG, Biomass, etc.|
|Floor Area (L*W*H)||30m*15m*7m||35*15*7m||45*15*10m||50*15*10m|
|Operating Pressure||Constant Pressure|
|Cooling Method||Recycling Water Cooling|
|Life Span||5-8 Years|
As a professional carbonization machines manufacturer, Beston biochar production equipment has been exported to many countries such as Vietnam, Australia and Malaysia, etc. If you are interested in biochar machines, please contact us and leave a message online.