At present, the use of charcoal is widely used in different areas, such as they can be used to make barbecue carbon, hookah and activated carbon, etc. This is why charcoal making machines for sale have become more and more popular in domestic and foreign markets.
Beston charcoal making machines for sale can be used to carbonize biomass (wood, sawdust, coconut shell, rice husk, palm shells, etc.), sludge and municipal solid waste. In most cases, the purpose of carbonizing biomass and waste sludge is to get charcoal; But carbonization of municipal solid waste is mainly to reduce the amount of garbage.
Introduction of charcoal making machines for sale
This charcoal making equipment adopts the design of double layer and multi passage. It is mainly composed of drier, carbonization host and other auxiliary equipment. Among these parts, there are other parts like driving, rack, drying, flash steaming, carbonizing, feeding, discharging, cooling, exhaust gas recycling, wet dust catcher, gasification furnace and related pipes.
Double-layer design makes the lower part of Beston charcoal production plant contact the hot air as much as possible, this design is helpful to raise the heat utilization efficiency from the beginning. The lower layer equipments utilize residue heat in carbonizing gas to flash steam the materials. This is the second stage to raise the utilization efficiency of heat. The optimized and concentration multi-pipe design of hot exhaust gas (generated from gasifier or hot blast heater) recycling pipe, carbonizing and fission heat collecting pipe, flash steaming steam collecting pipe, combustion emission collecting pipe can raise the heat utilization efficiency in the third time. After three time of optimized usage of heat, the temperature of the emission gas is below 100 centigrade. Under the inspection of related institutes, the heat use ratio of our charcoal equipment is over 85%.
The upper part of charcoal manufacturing machine adopts edge driving and center screening double drive and step-less speed change structure. The structure can compulsorily change the materials into fine powder in the flash steaming and drying chamber, so the materials can fully contact the hot air, and the controllable rotating speed enable us to control the contacting time of materials and hot air. Then we can get material with the same humidity although their initial humidity is different. After drying, the material will automatically flow into the carbonizing machine in the lower part. The upper part of charcoal making machine is for drying material and the lower part is for carbonizing the material.
Safety Measures For Operation
1. Operators and maintenance staff should learn the related operation manuals.
2. When the machine is working, no adjustment, clearing, repairing etc are allowed; all the operators should be 1 m away from the machine to avoid damage.
3. No other items except the raw materials are allowed to put into the machine to avoid damage to the machine.
4. Before repairing the machine, we should cut power supply first and then put on the sign for repairing.
|Charcoal||Daily life||widely used as fuel in BBQ.|
|used as fuel in other area.|
|Agriculture||attach heavy metal, improve the quality of soil.|
|Industry||can be reprocessed into activated carbon.|
|used for construction bricks with clay.|
|widely used as fuel in industries such as steel and iron factories, ceramics and so on.|
|Biogas||Daily life||widely used as fuel.|
|Agriculture||greenhouse agriculture heating|
|Industry||can be used as fuel.|
|can be used for drying.|
|can be used for generator to get electricity.|
|Raw material||Sawdust,coconut shell,wood, rice husk,
waste sludge and other biomass material
|Rotary speed of furnace||3-9 turn/ min 3-9|
|Host size (W*H* L)mm||1000*1700*800||1300*1900*8500||1600*2200*8500||2200*2800*8500,
As the leading charcoal making machines manufacturer in China, our company has designed several types of charcoal making machines for sale to meet the different needs of customers. They are BST-03, BST-05, BST-12, BST-20, BST-30. And their capacity range from 300 to 3000 kg per hour.
So far, our charcoal making plants have been successfully exported to Malaysia, Vietnam, Australia, Philippines and other countries. If you want to know about this equipment, please welcome to visit our factory!
1. Raw Material preprocess：Consider the material size and moisture to make different configuration;
2. Working Form：Continuous working, one side feeding and another side discharging at same time;
3. Temperature of the end charcoal：At 30 degree after water cooling discharger;
4. Tar and wood vinegar: Has the collector to get this by products on the process of the carbonization.
5. Carbonization Ratio: Around 3:1 or 4:1, means one ton raw material dry material can get about 330kg charcoal. As the material is not exactly same in different place, the end result is different.