Not all municipal solid waste is placed in a landfill. Although there is only a limited amount of space to store waste, and it’s important to find ways to make waste easier to manage. The municipal solid waste carbonization machine can largely reduce the amount of waste. Therefore, carbonization of municipal solid waste has become more and more popular. If you want to learn more about the carbonization of MSW, here’s what you should know. First of all, not all types of waste can be carbonized safely. Because of this, waste must have to be sorted through before it can undergo carbonization. Secondly, we should analyze waste by material, such as plastics, and paper and paperboard, and by major product categories, which include durable goods (such as furniture), nondurable goods (such as paper or clothing), containers and packaging (such as milk cartons and plastic wrap), and other materials (such as food waste).
Beston carbonization machine can be maximized to achieve waste reduction, harmless and resourceful. It’s well complied the national waste treatments policy. Compared with other traditional treatment methods, such as landfilling, composting, incineration, this machine has many advantages like less investment, small area requirement, low running costs, short construction period, easy and simple process. In a word, carbonization machine is a safe and reliable health, technology and economical msw treatment technologies.
Safety design of municipal solid waste carbonization machine:
1. Central control can be designed according to the customer’s request, which can separate the operator and machine.
2. Combustible gas was recycled to the burner, combustion device with pressure gauge, pressure relief valves and electronic ignition device.
3. Configured with the casing (protective shell), which can prevent the body contacting the high temperature directly.
4. Power supply section has a standardized control system to ensure safety.
5. Professional desulfurization, smoke-remove, cooling system.
6. Configured with sealing system, ensure the environmental cleanliness and production safety.
1. Agricultural and forestry sector: Agricultural and forestry waste like sawdust, coconut shell, wood, rice husk, rural plant vine and other biomass material.
2. Municipal waste treatment: municipal solid waste and municipal sludge treatment.
3. Industrial paper-making sector: Treatment of paper-making waste.
4. Oil improvement and other industries and sectors.
As the professional charcoal making machines in China, we can provide customers with high quality products, competitive prices and first-class after-sales service. And we mainly sell four models of carbonization machine, they are BST-05, BST-10, BST-20 and BST-30. The following table is the detailed parameters:
|Hourly Feeding Capacity||500kg||0.8-1 Ton||1.5-2 Tons||2.5-3 Tons|
|Raw Materials||1. All kinds of biomass waste, such as sawdust, coconut shells, olive shells, palm shells, bamboo,etc.
2. Civil sludge, municipal sludge, industrial sludge,etc
|Pattern||Horizontal & Rotary|
|Heating Materials||Charcoal, Wood, diesel, Natural Gas, LPG, Biomass, etc.|
|Floor Area (L*W*H)||30m*15m*7m||35*15*7m||45*15*10m||50*15*10m|
|Operating Pressure||Constant Pressure|
|Cooling Method||Recycling Water Cooling|
|Life Span||5-8 Years|