The sludge carbon has a variety of applications. For example, it can be used as fuel with coal or it can make permeable bricks and improve soil and so on. But how to make sludge carbon from sewage sludge? The answer is carbonization technology. To meet the growing needs of the market, our company has designed the latest sewage sludge treatment carbonization plant.
The following is the detailed description of sewage sludge treatment carbonization plant:
The sewage sludge treatment plant is equipped with the flue gas treatment equipment, de-dusting system and gas cleaner system, which enable that there is no pollution gas will produce.
Both automatic feeder and discharging system increase the automation degree of sludge treatment equipment, thus it can not only increase the production efficiency, but can also decrease the labor expense.
The adoption of the two-step of fire method saves a lot energy during the whole sewage sludge treatment carbonization process, and it can basically realize self-sufficient, which makes our sewage sludge treatment plant is unique, and no other carbonization machine can compete with ours.
The sewage sludge treatment process:
1. Use the material reclaimer machine to collect the sticky sludge into the Measuring Conveyor.
2. After measurements, transit to big dip angle belt conveyor.
3. The dispersion foggy device in the tumber dryer pre-drying out the sludge.
4. The sludge free fall inside the carbonization machine and been dry out for the second time.
5. Then fall in the outside bin of the machine and start the high temperature pyrolysis, sulfur emission, flue gas volatile, carbon focused carbide process.
6. The hot flue gas and wind produced will be led to the gas tube by the fan, to be used in the pre-drying out machine. ( so there is no material cost for the pre- drying out process)
7. The carbide been discharged by the Water-cool conveyor.
8. The rest hot flue gas and heat been led to the desulfurizing tower by the fan for first and second desulfurization process.
9. The rest hot flue gas and heat been led to the smoke tower by the fan for first and second smoke abatement process.
10. The smoke abatement and desulfurization steam will be condensate and by the condenser and led to the recycle water pool.
11.The whole process is finished.
1. Need coal as the fuel in the whole process.
2. There is no pollution gas to the air and achieve the environment protecting standard.
3. Only the waste water needs to be dealt with.
A: Sold to thermal power plant for wetting fly ash.
B: Fill the water in the organic materials need to be carbonated for second time process.
C: In the end, there is no pollution gas to the air or pollution to the earth. It can achieve the environment protecting standard.
Security Design of Sewage Sludge Treatment Carbonization Plant
1. Central control can be designed according to the customer’s request, which can separate the operator and machine.
2. Combustible gas was recycled to the burner, combustion device with pressure gauge, pressure relief valves and electronic ignition device.
3. Configured with the casing (protective shell), which can prevent the body contacting the high temperature directly.
4. Power supply section has a standardized control system to ensure safety.
5. Professional desulfurization, smoke-remove, cooling system.
6. Configured with sealing system, which can ensure the environmental cleanliness and production safety.
|Hourly Feeding Capacity||500kg||0.8-1 Ton||1.5-2 Tons||2.5-3 Tons|
|Raw Materials||1. All kinds of biomass waste, such as sawdust, coconut shells, olive shells, palm shells, bamboo,etc.
2. Civil sludge, municipal sludge, industrial sludge,etc
|Pattern||Horizontal & Rotary|
|Heating Materials||Charcoal, Wood, diesel, Natural Gas, LPG, Biomass, etc.|
|Floor Area (L*W*H)||30m*15m*7m||35*15*7m||45*15*10m||50*15*10m|
|Operating Pressure||Constant Pressure|
|Cooling Method||Recycling Water Cooling|
|Life Span||5-8 Years|
The carbon can be used in below methods:
A. Use as the fuel with the coal.
B. Sell in the market as the fuel with the coal.
C. Fill some construction material to produce road water permeable brick.
D. Use as the active carbon for waste water recycling.
E. Use as the carbon based organic fertilizers for the garden and plant.
F. Use as the active carbon for other useages.