With the development of carbonation technology, a large number of coconut shells can be converted into biomass charcoal. What’s more, coconut shell charcoal can be reprocessed into activated carbon, and the activated carbon is widely used in smelting, chemical fields.
Do you know how to make charcoal from coconut shell? Maybe Beston Coconut shell charcoal making machine can help us do it.
Coconut Shell Charcoal Making Machine With Biomass Gasifier Equipment
Because the pyrolysis gas is sufficient to maintain the carbonization process to provide heat so the technology to “self-heating from carbonization” for the design of the core technology, pyrolysis gas of coconut shell in carbonization process as carbon source. Both energy conservation and environmental protection design, long-term production and low cost and the economic benefit is remarkable. If using coal as heat source, first increased emissions and it’s necessary to increase environmental protection equipment, secondly switching heat source in the production is difficult to achieve , and finally taking coal as the heat source ,heat source temperature is difficult to control immediately and other factors. So this technology no longer using the coal, carbon source as for preheating source. Before the start of the carbonizing, we choose simple biomass gasifier equipment separately providing combustible gas as heat source for the charcoal making process.
Description of coconut shell charcoal making process
1. First by the forklift smash particles less than 50 mm of coconut shell silo belt conveyor to quantitative feeder, the feeder quantitative uniform into carbonization machine;
2. Carbonization process in the dissemination of the combustible gas by a cyclone dust remover, spray dust collector, enters into the condensation analyzer system, precipitated tar, wood vinegar through a draught fan introducing carbon machine to heat as carbonization pyrolysis heat.
3. The high-temperature exhaust gas after combustion as the heat source for possible drying heating system, then coconut shell becomes charcoal.
In the coconut shell carbon production process, Both tar and wood vinegar will be precipitated. And they can be used as the chemical raw material for storage and sale.
Security design of coconut shell charcoal machinery
1. Central control can be designed according to the customer’s request, which can separate the operator and machine.
2. Combustible gas was recycled to the burner, combustion device with pressure gauge, pressure relief valves and electronic ignition device.
3. Configured with the casing (protective shell), which can prevent the body contacting the high temperature directly.
4. Power supply section has a standardized control system to ensure safety.
5. Power supply section has a standardized control system to ensure safety.
6. Configured with sealing system, ensure the environmental cleanliness and production safety.
|widely used as fuel in BBQ.
|used as fuel in other area.
|attach heavy metal, improve the quality of soil.
|can be reprocessed into activated carbon.
|used for construction bricks with clay.
|widely used as fuel in industries such as steel and iron factories, ceramics and so on.
|widely used as fuel.
|greenhouse agriculture heating
|can be used as fuel.
|can be used for drying.
|can be used for generator to get electricity.
|Hourly Feeding Capacity
|1. All kinds of biomass waste, such as sawdust, coconut shells, olive shells, palm shells, bamboo,etc.
2. Civil sludge, municipal sludge, industrial sludge,etc
|Horizontal & Rotary
|Charcoal, Wood, diesel, Natural Gas, LPG, Biomass, etc.
|Floor Area (L*W*H)
|Recycling Water Cooling
1. Carbonization ratio：Around 3:1 or 4:1, means one ton raw material dry material can get about 330kg charcoal. As the material is not exactly same in different place, the end result is different.
2. Raw material preprocess：Consider the material size and moisture to make different configuration
3. Temperature of the end charcoal：At 30 degree after water cooling discharger
4. Working Form：Continuous working, one side feeding and another side discharging at same time.
5. Tar and Wood vinegar: Has the collector to get this by products on the process of the carbonization.