To a large extent, straw burning will bring the great pollution to the environment.Therefore, in order to reasonably use of recycling straw, our company has designed the straw charcoal machine.
The straw carbonization machine includes auto-feeding conveyor, biomass gasifier equipment, Dust-Removal Device, gas cleaner system,cooling and discharging conveyor, carbonization furnace and other equipment.
Processing range: the industries and departments of urban living garbagr, rural plant vines, industrial paper-making waste, municipal sludge treatment, soil improvement and so on.
1. The technology of garbage carbonization could reduce the volume of the combustible waste more than 95%.
2. Compared with the method of directly landfill, it even could save the occupied area more than 80%.
3. The whole process without flue gas emissions, meet the national environmental protection requirements.
4. The combustible gas made by self-generated flue gas can be used recycling, gasifier slag can be used as charcoal powder, direct sales, to achieve the effect of energy saving.
|Hourly Feeding Capacity||500kg||0.8-1 Ton||1.5-2 Tons||2.5-3 Tons|
|Raw Materials||1. All kinds of biomass waste, such as sawdust, coconut shells, olive shells, palm shells, bamboo,etc.
2. Civil sludge, municipal sludge, industrial sludge,etc
|Pattern||Horizontal & Rotary|
|Heating Materials||Charcoal, Wood, diesel, Natural Gas, LPG, Biomass, etc.|
|Floor Area (L*W*H)||30m*15m*7m||35*15*7m||45*15*10m||50*15*10m|
|Operating Pressure||Constant Pressure|
|Cooling Method||Recycling Water Cooling|
|Life Span||5-8 Years|
Application Of Charcoal
Daily Life: widely used as fuel in the barbecue, rinse and other food field.
Agriculture: attach heavy metal, improve the quality of soil.
Industry: can be reprocessed into activated carbon, widely used in the smelting, chemical fields.
Application of Bio-gas
Daily life: widely used as fuel;
Agriculture: greenhouse agriculture heating;
Industry: can be used as fuel;can be used for drying;can be used for generator to get electricity.